Puma RS-X Tracks Trainers 369332-01, originally RS (short for “running system”) was PUMA’s innovative, high quality cushioning technology. Today, Puma has rebooted the RS design to create the RS-X – inspired by sport, but made for the street.
One of the first running shoe models to focus on the technical aspects of the sport in addition to the aesthetics, the RS series is back from the ’80s archives and better than ever. With a retro design, the shoe pays homage to the original version, but with a lightweight midsole for cushioning and superior energy control.
With tonal lacing and a padded ankle collar for a secure wear, these trainers are sat on a bold midsole that uses PUMA’s Running System tech for a responsive and cushioned ride. Coming with a grippy outsole for traction on the streets, these sneakers are finished with the iconic Foamstrip to the sidewalls, along with RS-X branding to the tongue.
- Running System: PUMA’s comfortable cushioning technology
- Textile and mesh upper with leather overlays
- Moulded sockliner for added comfort
- Lightweight polyurethane midsole
- Rubber outsole
- Rounded lace closure for a snug fit
- PUMA RS-X label on the tongue
- Official Puma Product. Product Code 369332-01
GET SAME DAY DELIVERY in qualifying areas: enter your address in the shopping Basket to see if you are eligible for same day delivery.