Nike Air Max 95 Trainers Essential 749766-114 keeps the classic design lines of the 1995 original and the forefoot Max Air cushioning that made it famous.
Lightweight cushioning with a streamlined look points towards an unparalleled comfortable step. Visible Air-Sole unit hugs the full length PU midsole with a waffle outsole for traction.
The upper was designed by Sergio Lozano and is said to be inspired by the anatomy of the human body. It’s decked out in a blend of leathers, synthetics and mesh here for a textured look, while a mini-Swoosh logo features on the lateral side. Range specific Air Max branding is present at the tongue and the futuristic lacing system the model is famed for is present as ever.
Underfoot, visible Air Max units ensure that these are comfortable as ever for everyday wear, with all the cushioning that we’ve come to expect by now from high-end Nike releases. If you’re looking for a versatile everyday pair, then look no further as these fit the bill.
- Breathable mesh in the upper has leather and synthetic leather reinforcements.
- Innovative lacing system creates a custom fit.
- Flex grooves in the outsole bend with your foot.
- Max Air units in the heel and forefoot for maximum impact protection
- Rubber outsole with a Waffle pattern for traction and durability
- Official Nike Product. Product Code 749766-114
GET SAME DAY DELIVERY in qualifying areas: enter your address in the shopping Basket to see if you are eligible for same day delivery.